My Fish on Friday post is now a Seafood on Saturday post, as I ran out of time to write this yesterday! But, fish is NOT just for Friday, and today’s recipe would make a fabulous family supper dish for the weekend, and, it is so easy to make too. I am also hoping to engage you all in a cause very close to my heart, sustainable fish, and I am publicly supporting and his which has been set up to encourage consumers to eat more Scottish Haddock. John’s Haddock are MSC, full traceability from the North Sea, and the ONLY haddock I will eat and cook with. Today’s recipe uses TWO types of haddock, smoked haddock and normal (unsmoked) haddock – the fillets are ready to cook, with NO bones and skin. I have only used two fillets, as you can see from the recipe below, and we were rewarded with a tasty and filling fish supper without breaking the bank.
This recipe is also suitable for those of you following the 5:2 diet, for fast days, or indeed anyone wanting to lose a few lbs. It’s a fallacy that good wholesome food has to be laden with fats and sugar, and I could happily live of fish and vegetables for most of the week. This recipe serves three people as a light but comforting supper dish (for a family of four the recipe can be easily increased), or for two people (on a non fast-day) for a VERY filling and hearty dinner or lunch dish. It also highlights the fact that when cooking with quality ingredients, such as this Scottish haddock, you need VERY little else to make a delicious meal. My main ingredients in this recipe are haddock, peas, potatoes and milk!See also:
- For additional local kcups visit pookismahi.
- For additional local CT Airport Shuttle visit ctairlink.
- In search of " caterers website "? Stop by caternow web site.
- Visit emaillistverify.com to find out more regarding Email validation
- Visit http://www.brascomm.net.br to find out more regarding sistema erp
- Find all the info that you need about " lamdongit lamdongit " at http://lamdongit.net
- If you are not interested in protein shake recipes , then you have already missed a lot.