Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, oregano, and garlic in a shallow bowl.
2. In a separate shallow dish, beat egg with 1 Tbs. of water.
3. Salt and pepper each fish fillet.
4. Coat fillet in egg mixture then in bread crumb mixture.
5. Place breaded fillets on a wire rack on top of a sheet pan. Drizzle each fillet with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes or until fish is flaky. Enjoy!
*To make your own bread crumbs, simply throw in 4 or 5 slices of sourdough or sprouted bread in your food processor. Pulse until you have a fine crumb. Store any extra in the freezer. (Stale bread works great for this!)
Looking for more delicious real food recipes? I’ve got your back!
I’ve put together 85 incredible dishes that are full of flavor, super yummy, and good for you, too. From main dishes to desserts (and everything in between) you’ll have some fun new eats that I know you’ll love.